My personal likes:
1. You get more than your money's worth -- Not only will Dave train your dog, he will train you, as the owner (in our case both me and my sister), and he comes back a week/two later to make sure you (and your dog) remember the training. This is all inclusive and you do not pay extra.
2. Well-run business--It is not your typical pet sitter. You have contracts, formal discussions about the training/boarding process, and feedback on your pet. You get a graduation certificate at the end.
3. Dave lets you record your training sessions--Very helpful for review and trust me, you will need them. He also has training videos on YouTube you can watch FOR FREE.
4. Dave is not a pushy salesperson -- He has great products he recommend, but you are not obligated to buy.
5. Dave genuinely loves the dogs he works with -- Dave is firm, but gentle, and not impatient. He knows how to get the dogs to listen to him, but he knows when they need a break.
6. This is not just a business for Dave -- Dave is passionate about what he does, and he really wants to make sure you learn to care for your pets right. He does not rush through his sessions, and he was really patient with both my sister and I and always went over the scheduled times with us.